Friday, February 20, 2009


I KNOW NOBODY EDITS PHOTO THISWAY LIKE I DO!
but i promised * that i will pass it!
altough i noe that in a short tym i cant~


and tmr i'm going out to study with Mei Qi they all !
Brandon will be teaching CHEMISTRY!
and my humanities sux nowadays!

Oh ya, just now, while lying dwn!
i tot to myself, i am having all the symptons of DENGUE!
i got a mozzie bite, high fever, headache, sudden cold & hot, and body ache!
i very scared sia dan i sms mei qi~
she ask me to see a doctor!
dan i call healthline take $$ dan suz go with me!

dan i asked her a question on the way,
will u visit me if i'm in a hospital?
and she said yes! everyday!
dan if really tio dengue i not scared liao!

go there wait a while dan see doctor!
he say that ITS MY OLD VIRUS ACTING UP!
which is the bi dao fa yan shit!
he said that i will be feeling miserable over the weekends!
but i'm not gonna care!

i got to eat like 7 pills in 1 go!
i hate medicines!
but t least no dengue can liao!
so took the medicine and woke up liao!
still feverish but its ok!
hadn't really eaten anything since morning!!
i do not have the appetite!

and my grandma actually asked to eat the chinese medicine which will "kai wei"
eat liao will have a lot of appetite to keep eating de!!
i will nvr take that medicine cos it will MAKE ME REALLY FAT!!!
my sisters have thephobia for that particualr medicine too!
nobody will ever touch that de! ..

ok! i think i am very very boring... i keep blabbing and blabbing!
time to stop!

byes byes!