Saturday, February 21, 2009












































































PRESENTING YOU THE BOMB-ED CAR! FULL OF BIRD SAISSS!
hellos everybody!
today i am very free and not lazy!
hahas !
so here am i posting with all the pics!
ok! basically went to cut my hair!
just the fringe!
and i think i look cocky!!!!!!!
and the lady said i MEI QI IS MY SISTER COS WE LOO SO ALIKE!
and before that, when i welcomed her into my doorstep,
she was wearing OBS with FBT and i was wearing it too!
ahahs! so twins!!!!!
dan later we came home and slack and dan went to brandon house!
the guai me studied physics!
and somethings did went into my head ok!!! hahas!
dan later bla bla bla!
and justin seah was there
thanks brandon for teaching me somethings arh!!
hahas!
dan later we walked back to my house and played com bathed bla!
dan i walked her to the sju there dan she went off!
SHE PANNG SEH me!
nahh ! hahas! she went to meet her dearest!
hahas!
ok! i came back and bathed and dan followed lei lei to cut hair!
dan we camwhored before that! hahas!
dan dan sent her to cut hair and here i am home!
anw, somebody just shown me a newspaper of how a 13 year old boy became father!
he actually had that with a 15 year old and gave birrth!
and when somebody asked him how he wantted to settle his financial needs!
and he said "what is financial?" i was like... wdh!!!
and i go..... O.o zzz!
he damn power!
siao man!
sec 1 de ang moh nia!
siao siao damn siao!
like i said!
ppl in the world are mad!
bye bye!