Monday, March 2, 2009

heyooo!!!

hmmms.....
tired&exhausted!!!

sentence of the day:
ALL CRIMINALS DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE! ;D


ok!
i was happy today!
i passed my CHEMISTRY!!! i nvr pass b4 mannnnn!!!!!
dannnn... i passed my geog! i din study! and i passed by 1/2 mark!
dan i passed my english with flying colours!
26/30!!!! highest with qiao en!! hahas !
i mean nth but i'm just happy over it!
so i just blog! (my personal view-dun say i haolian)

I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS COS I HAVEN FAIL SO FARRR!

but but but... physics... sure sure fail de!
i mean... ya sure fail!


dan commanders training!
dan bla!
i noe that meiqi is pissed!
and i am quite guilty as i played arnd too! >.<
honesty!!!!!


dan later walked home with meiqi!
and dan its raining and she's headache-ing now!
so takkaire my dear twin! =D


hmmssss. emo-ing soon!
after i start to think things b4 sleeping!


ok!
i am stupiding now!
byes!!!!

imy,sylvia