Thursday, March 5, 2009

i just woke up from my beauty sleep!
and i suddely felt so so so emo!
lols! but it made me like realised something!

kay!!! the main point is not this~!
the main point is my dream!
i dreamt that ex prefext BS came into the room to find trouble!
i think u all shud noe hu la!
the "very best candidate for head-prefect".
and he came in to scold tommy and the rest
for complaining and making him lose his position as a prefect!

then they like fight fight fight la!
till a lot of vulagrities come out from his mouth!
*BEING A VERY DUN LIKE VULGARS PERSON*
i just told him to shut up!
so he in turn scolds me F word sia!

dan i say too young!
dan dun be funny la!
i tell him so?
and he really beat me sia!
wah! i stunend man!
he punched me in the face!

dan i shout for him to get out cos he's not a prefect!
and he went out!
dan some other things happened!

DAMN DRAMA CAN?
but when i wake up i was sweating!
i think i was damn scared la!
this is like kind of "first time"
i dreamt someone hit me!

ok! its just a dream!

but wadeeeevr!!!!!