Friday, March 13, 2009


taken from yu ting blog! damn funny!

_________________________________________________________

BEWARE OF THIS IDIOTIC POST!!!

HE'S LIKE.....





suddenly went siao la!


father so what!


we are all grown ups liao!





u come in like as sudden as dunno wad!


dan suddenly like lightning strike lidat ke siao!


come in throw our pens on the table!


saying:"how many pens does 1 person need?"





dan he suddenly open our cupboards and throw things from outside!


"what's this? waste $$ on all these!!"


HELLO! all our education needs lor!!!!!!





he pratically messed up our table when we already packed it!





and we have to spend !@##$% hours to go and satisfy his needs tmr!!!





WADEVR LA!!!





idiot!





DO NOT COME AND TELL ME HIS MY FATHER!


HE TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY BLA BLA BLA!


I NOE THE BLACK SIDE OF HIM TOO!


IF I SAY IT OUT, HE IN TURN WILL HAVE TO DO MY BIDDING!


I'M BEING VERY KIND DAD!!!!!!





I AM PISSED!





MOTHERS ARE ALWAYS BETTER!





IDIOT! BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG IDIOT!





I DO NOT CARE IF I'M DISRESPECTFUL TO MY DAD!





SO?