Tuesday, March 3, 2009





YOYOYO~

1stly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS! (:
hahahs! going to be my turn soon!
and i can watch NC 16 movie lerh!!! hHha!
welll, happy birthday! =D

2ndly, LIKE WAD DE HELL?
i passed my physics!
this year is a bad year with all tyco stufffs!
but i work hard cos of smth!
and because of a motivator!

3rdly, I HAD ENOUGH! QUITE ENOUGH!

4thly, i am still in the OH-SO happy mood!
beacause i havent received my F&N paper and is still passing all!

5thly, recess time, KINGSLEY and did smth!
i shall not expose his evil plans!
but i swear i was damn scared luhs!
hahahs! be proud of urself!!! =D

6thly, today's F&N practical with AMANDY is soooo nonsense!
oh yeah! we used BAD eggs to cook some prawn thing!
and we ate it!
and are prepared to flood the toilet owl!!
and and and, wadevr we did, we paid for it through SCHOOL FEES!
and i am regretting!(like real)
and stupid things happened!

7thly, i am waiting for MS ONG and my lunch!
and i am hunry!

8thly, my name is sylvia!
byes!