Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long and tiring day today!

I MANAGED TO SURVIVE SCHOOL TODAY!
SERIOUSLY FEELS LIKE DYING CAN!!!!!!
YU TING AMANDY ZI YU NOT HERE!
AND I SUPER LONELY!
I WILL BE DEAD IF THE CHINESE GALS WEREN'T THERE!!

haha! for de sake of it.....

english... 1 and a half hours do 2 comphres.....
half dead!
do finish teacher dun let us sleep~
she wud rather we tok!
lol! i regretted coming sku.

dan later maths.... another 1 and a half!
Mr Malek is kind today....
went through common test corrections and dan slacked for like half an hour!
jokers one by one in class!
ROFL-ed....
maths is fun!


SS all de way in AVA for mass corrections.
I
.
CAN
.
DIE
.
MAN!

wanna sleep already!
sian until buay sai!

after sku meiqi came my house and bathed.
dan later went bedok inter.....
buy things.

bused to parkway after long johning....

got my mphosis bag
dan we went walk walk and went to anderson ice cream!
i seriously have no idea how to crack the waffle...'
so i used a hitting method not to be shared.

dan later blabla and came home!

AND I SAW HIS AND HIS DARDAR BLOG I ALMOST PUKE IN MY MOUTH!
I BELIEVE THOSE WHO HAD SEEN IT..... U WUD HAVE FELT LIKE PUKING!

and now liddat!
i'm sleeping early today!
muhahas!