Wednesday, October 21, 2009

funs and laughter.

Hey people. Had wonderful monday, tuesday and wednesday! ^^

Monday:
Top one with Fc.
i did blog bout that! (:


Tuesday:
Workking.
was kinda scared at first.
but boss alan is very very friendly.
and we have to be in charge of opening!
he passed me a big big bunch of keys!
so so so a big responsibility. !!
i promise to work hard.
low pay but nice experience.(:


Wednesday (today):
Sentosa outing with,
YuTing, Kelvin, Stanley, Jun Hui, Alvin, Darren, Kenneth, Alan and 2 others.
nvr went out with them b4.
but they are a nice lot of ppl! (:
Firstly, Ng YuTing is pai seh-ed by a plastic bag and mentos incident! ROFL
Secondly, me and ting were hopping mad for the hunt for comb! ):
Thirdly, We threw sands at each other.(:
Forthly, Always bring toiletries and extra clothing to Sentosa!
Fifthly, Thanks ting for lending me your stuffs! ^^ ♥ you lots!
i enjoyed myself today! ^^

Contact Lens:
Finally thanks to Miss Ong's help, i managed to put my contacts in! (:
I took around 20 mins to put it in and 10 mins to take it out!
WOW! hahaha!
she taught me thru webcams!
and she made a funny chicken sound(:
♥ you too! ^^


Picture today! (:

Picture on Monday! ^^



Lastly,
Hongster Nvr Die!
Ting and Meiqi Will agree with me! ((: