Saturday, October 10, 2009

sec 5, i want you!

WOO.
its night time already.
i was hoping for some interesting stuffs to happen.
budden hor, ya la... liddat.

basically i stayed at home de whole day.
and i was friggin packing all my secondary school stuffs and sorting them out.
and i put all those worksheets and notes all those papers one side.
its sucha big big pile can!
like mountain liddat.
I'M SO HARWORKING YEAH! :D

plus all my tb...
i have all my tb and wkbk from sec 1 to 4...
and i left them on one side.

and all those can throw i throw.
all those can recycle, i recycle.
not funny.... a big big stack.
but the recycled ones i cut them into half and stack them.
next tym need to use dan use.
but.........................
ok la... not i tear... thanks joey for tearing it. hahah!
*in case you wanna noe how thick, its 6 fingers thick*
I'M ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY ONE OK?!
(:

and this does not mean, i wanna put a fullstop to secondary education.
this means that... i need to pack.
i still keep all those notes and boooks.
i'm going back for bridging programme.
lao tian ye... see my sincerity... lemme go sec 5 bah...
qiu qiu ni ahhh ! :/

oh ya...
i feel strange... my messy table have since became an empty table.
very empty...
so ugly...
bye bye(: