Friday, November 13, 2009

cold cold cold!

Hello ppl!
finally able to sit dwn and use com! (:

today is a rainy day!
and its so friggin cold.
i feel like a "ba zang" now...


as usual, today woke up early.
bathed, used com and went to take 28 over to baby's block.
wait for him to come dwn!
and then bused to downtown.

we then went over to Old Chang Kee and i bought my lunch.
opened shop and baby bought things for his friend.
and my VIP went home!
miss him yo! haha!


finally finally finally 6pm came!
i walked in the rain to de bus stop!
and bused to bedok and slept on de bus until i missed all the 28 stops!

went to find sis for manicure.
pink with black lines.
chio! ( to me la)

ok la!
i'm very lazy to go
on and on!

tmr, is my fan club day!
and not to mention!
my TWINNEH DAY(:
woo woo woo! (:


ily baby♥

♥Sylvia