Saturday, December 19, 2009

As and Bs are not enough, they want A*... (dream on)

Wanted to post a lot of Thailand pics. but...........






Blogger is being bitchy not to let me post my Thailand pic!
so above is the time when i permed half of my hair in the hotel room.

not that obvious. but i definitely look weird!

hahaha!




and this is one of the tops i bought there.
Its nice. cos its Indian style.
i've nvr worn anything like that in my life.
but i dun think i will wear it anytime in SG.
LOL!
p.s: i was wearing only one big black earring the whole day. cos i lost the other one.
and when the internet behaves, i shall post the elephant pics.
LOL! like super Suaku liddat!
so, when is my next Thailand/Malaysia trip?
ok.
have been Nua-ing at home the whole day.
those kids really pissed me off.
DINOSAURS AND CRYING.
a mixture of pollution!
just feeling moody the whole day.
its NORMAL!
well,
expectations have went higher,
they'll nvr be pleased.

i miss you baby!
love love love!
♥Sylvia