Thursday, December 10, 2009

let me survive today

start the day off with my dream ok? haha!

ok basically, ytd night, had a dream. SHUAI!
dreamt of Vincent Ng that Wushu hot hot celebrity.
we were like on board 506.
and he was like sitting behind me.

ITS DREAM. and i assume in real like he dun even take public transport one lor.

so i was like.... celebrity leh.
and the only paper i have with me is the bus ticket which i paid $2.40 for! -.-
and lucky enough a pen.

so i turned behind and said,
hello ke yi bang wo qian ming ma?
dan he took the pen and -ahem- bus ticket and signed while laughing.

SUPER BUAY PAI SEH HOR?!?!?!? ^^

so i buay pai seh-ly AGAIN made another request to take a pic with him.
he actually said yes.
so take lor. *happy*

immediately after he took, the bus reach the toa payoh safra there.
and he said bye bye and alighted.
so i continued my journey. and woke up........

after i woke up, i'm still like feeling groggy.
and i actually went to check my phone for our picture! -.-

ok, its a dream afterall.

and i dun think, i'll ever meet a celeb real life. haha!



PROPER POST!!!

Morning!

oh well,
today and tmr not gonna work!
RELAXED ah! (:

work is not tiring but boring and sometimes i wished that i had more things to do! ><


will be going to Bran's house later on.
well..............
and to enjoy his cooking once again.


tmr, 1st month dao le(:
will be spending my whole of tmr with my pig!
we are going to somewhere at sometime.
hehehehe!
HOW HAPPY! :D
ILY LA BABY!


♥Sylvia