Thursday, January 7, 2010

GIVE ME SILENCE!

woo! 730th posts.

TIRING THURSDAY!!!

hmmm...
hello everyone..
just finished dinner not long ago...

today's lessons were perfect.. and i felt so sleepy throughout.
but nevertheless, i was high and hyper all along.
becos i got a very random teacher.
ting should noe why. hha!

and also, had many circle times this week.
and some of the games like very lame.
and it does feels weird that we sec5 going 17 had to play them.
but i'm sureee like everyone enjoyed one(:

and i enjoyed CME for today :D
and i said this in front of the whole class.

I, Sylvia, wants to be a businesswoman.
My purpose in life is to make my parents proud.

i LOL lot lot lot at the business woman part.
cos my hospitality and tourism had nth to do with business.
maybe it does. but to me it doesn't.

and making my parents proud, is my GOAL :D

ok...
after school, was TERRIBLE.

had Guzheng.
and it requires me to make a brief intro to the sec1s.
imagine, i had to repeat like 2 mins de speech for like... 8 classes.
SIAN UNTIL CANNOT!
wad more play the song 8 times...

and the sec 1s ah,
some some some very tee kee one.
just cannot keep their mouth SHUT!
and some of the SL(s) JUST DID NOTHING! OMG!


ok, i blogged enough for today.

quite a long post i think!

i love you baby!
my tie is my motivation to study hard today :D