Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's painful ):

Hi.

Bad day.

din really rmb wad happened in school.
except for the fact that pig took pink form back cos he's dwn with flu.
and i had friiging cramps the whole day.
it suck!
i dun like.

after school, bee and kenn accompanied me to the docs.
lol!
sorry for making u all let ur friends wait so long.
but i swear there super slow man!
omg.

oh ya,
just wondering.
should i drop my F&N?
i noe my coursework suck at times.
and when i dun have the mood to do it, i wun do it properly.
and my theory is everywhere here and there.
so if i drop my subjects, i can use the time better to concentrate on others.

amd wad more, i got a B4 for my N's.
so why not... ?


but... the question is....
SHOULD I?

p.s: i love you piggy. take care of ur nose! and sleep early tonight!

♥Sylvia