Sunday, January 10, 2010

our 2nd month tmr(:



WOO!

RELAX CHOYA!

had a cup of this just now.
it has been around a year since i consumed alcohol.
fan club wouldn't let me.
and i was so OUT whenever they gather for Barcadi Breezer. ):

it happened at a chalet about a year ago.
once upon a time,
i drank on a empty stomach.
i rmb very clearly!
TIGER BEER.
and my jiu liang also not that good.

so i created havoc for a lot of ppl.
and thus, they dun lemme drink already.
end.

sad story right.

and not only do they not let me drink.
i started to get very "scared" of it.
so i dun drink even at home.

but today...
my mother brought out the
Choya.
it taste millions of times better than beers.
i hate beers to the power of infinity.
well, not that kua zhang la.
but i dun like its bitter-ness.
YUCKS!

i prefer sparklings! (:

ok, i like sweet drinks.

but i will stick very much to
PLAIN WATER!

where's my pigpig? <3
tmr's de day!
p.s: good luck to the o's ppl out there(:

♥Sylvia