Thursday, January 28, 2010

randoms.

hey hey.

back from clinic and lunch and here to blog to kill my time.
although i noe that i should be in bed or wad wad wad.
but sleeping for the whole morning liao.
and later at night cannot sleep man.
and who wanna entertain me in the mids of the night? COL!

oh ya,
went to the clinic and the doctor say that its throat infection.
got fever sore throat bla bla.
dan he super good gimme 2 days MC.
dan so bad he gimme 4 medicines..
hee tell me me fever will go up and down.
and dun chuan ran to other people.

bla bla bla.

out of the clinic and was thinking bout my two days Mc.
suddenly feel not that happy to not be able to go sku.
today already so sian.
can't imagine tmr.
and i miss the pig.

quick, someone tell me i'm a good gal for disliking MCs. :D

well,
fever subsided and i feel high liao.
lol!
but i'm definitely not happier cos my body ache like old woman.
COL!

everybody fang xue already.
and i'm at home.
very very bored ah!

):
(: