Friday, January 29, 2010

well,

just woke up.
woke up at 7 plus actually and got minor migraine.
everything i see is white.
and i think i gave a very stiffed face.
i went blank.
my grandma ask me wad happened cos she see my face.

oh ya, before the convo....
i suddenly felt that it was very funny.
cos at that point of time, i was so serious and pissed.
now i felt funny! haha

me: migraine la.

GM: si mi mai geng?

me: migraine!!!!!!!!!!

GM: mai geng si mi?

she dunno how to listen.
i dunno how to translate.
so GG! :/

and i went to sleep waking up only now.


and i felt a lot better.
with the fever gone forever for now.
left with no more headaches and only sore throat.
which is like going to heal sibei soon! :D

yeah.
but i cannot go sku just yet.
so for today, i might spring clean a bit my study table.
and do a bit of homework.
my table is shitty.
i dun like.