Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my long.....

AHAHHAHAH!

i'm back to blogging!!

Okay, recently, many things happened..

so i shall just start by saying that my study room is in a deep great mess!
cos the top cupboard fell down! AWW POOR THING!
and everything, kinda fell out! LOLS!
suay ah!

now inside like got Tsunami like that!
damn scary!
like, many things collapsed and all!
nobody is hardworking enough to clear the mess.
so i shall just leave it there until i got the packing mood.

next.
ytd, went to Bran's house for Mahjong and all again.
Edmund the entertainer keep commenting.
funny and funny.

but then and there, i miss my baby a lot!
yeah yeah!
that means now too!
hardly have time for each other .
so i look forward to all weekends to spend time with him!
and my haagen dazz!
my pig teng me! YOU SEE! :D
dun jealous hor!