Sunday, February 14, 2010

my valentine!

Today is CNY.
let's not talk about it.
i'm very bored!
this year's CNY is boring.

now,
today is VALENTINE!
it is supposed to be a day spent with your other one.
but with the influx of people visiting your house and you going to bai nian.
no much couples will have time for each other!

after spending boring times in and out of house,
ng yuting called me.
she asked me to go down and pass her the plaster cos her leg pain.
without much hestitation, i went down with two plasters in my hand.

reached the lobby of my house only to find out that baby was there.
i swear i was so tongue tied i dunno wad to say.
he was holding a bouquet of ferrero rochers.
and a pig in a plastic bag.
at that instant i didn't know how to react.

i love you baby!
i love you alot! thank you!!!!

and as for now, meet my valentine presents.




oh hai!
i'm pigpig!
i'm still inside the plastic cos i dun want to be dirty yet!
i am so cute!
sylvia loves me!




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
now, for the bouquet of ferrero rocher.
its just so sweet!
wad more, its the FIRST TIME i'm receiving it.
i can't bear to eat it.
PRETTTYYYYYY!
i like!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and now, baby,
thank you so much.
ya, i noe i said this many times already.
but i just dunno how to react.
i love you!
thank you so much!
YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE~!