Monday, March 1, 2010

i miss you baby!

!

brief update.
if the pig nvr see this........................ OHOHOHOH!
he claims i dun blog for so long ytd! ahahs!
is you nvr seee!!!!!!!

okay.

sunday, yesterday.
went to temple pray pray bla bla!
THE SUN WAS SCORCHING HOT! LOL!

after that, uncle alighted me at kem.
walked to brann's house.
beebee came not long after!
can see him again.

played mahjong.
hanar hanar. i lose la! :X
heheh! its okay. jiu jiu yi chi! :D

dan dan .
bee walked me home again. :D
sweet.
i like!

.............................................................


today was a terribly sian day.
MT intensive i shall call it.
nth to do.
dan talk talk with kitty di di.

after school.
baby walked me home.
:D

he went gym i went bugis with NGYUTING.
she damn noisy man.
she keep comment and complain.
tsk tsk. ppl think we crazy.

dan we bought many things.
i bought haversack.
so you shall see me in school carrying soon.

the guy who served us.
he gave us a receipt.

behind wrote.
I'm Ray
I love you

he striked off cos he say is his manager write one.
so diao.
but but noone can be compared to my baby!
HOR HOR PIG! ? ♥


tmr will be a fun day.
in the morning i mean