Monday, April 26, 2010

fab week!

. hello!

many days din blog already! ! !
hehe! i honoured my word and nvr use com except on friday..

many eventful things happened.
things like my bird day! no is my Birthday! heheh!

last tues,
went out with pig for shoppping.
couple slippers, a diary and also got the prezzie.
happiness..
dined at just asia.
and then................. bla bla bla!

last wednesday,
went to find pig becos i was so sad the whole day and only he can cheer me up.
knnoe some truths.
it is very important for couples to be truthful.
had much fun and went home.............

last friday was my bird day.

firstly,
I WANNA THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR WISHES, PRESENTS AND PRESENCE!

in the morning, recieved many texts.
Ting and AManda gave me prezzies.
thanks!

then recess.
pig stuffed my present into my bag without me noticing and while halfway through recess, hahahaha!
classmates started crowding around and sang me happy bird day song.
pig was there too. :D
i dunno how to respond and i just BLUSHED as usual! Lol! (:

then i opened pig's present and i almost fainted.
Guy Laroche wallet.
my dream also cannot get the wallet! :D
love pig.
small cake was bought by him too! :D
i cannot stop smiling pardon me! :D

oh ya,
ting baked me cookies, and gave me so many things.
amanda gamme a ducky and a hk book.
tytytyty! :D

after school,
changed packed and went to pig's house.
waited for him to bathe and went to bedok inter to meet the rest.
me, pig, ting, kel, ziyu, darren, kenneth.
bus-ed to ECP after that.

reached and rented bike.
was really tiring as we cycled to bedok jetty!
had a fab time there!! :D

then terror came.
we have to cycle back.
thanks my baby for being by my side, asking me to hurry up hurry up!
cos the sky is getting darker and i went omg.
my leg cannot take it and he just was by my side, cheering me to go on!
i love you baby! ♥

by the time we returned bike,
heaven was already crying liao! sians sians.


bused to Parkway parade.
wait for my fan club to come.
and i got a board by FC as usual for everbody's bdae! wooo!
and not forgetting Burberry BRit by MQ, ZY, Bran, Dennis, Cheryl, Gurleen and Isa!
:D

ate at swensens.
yeah.
although it might be a lil boring.
but i really appreciate everybody's presence!
tytytytytytyty once again! WOOO! :D


alrights,
then after that tooned over at baby's house!
so fuunnnnnnnnnnnn!
the very next day, i was down with flu.
and those bed bugs bites.
i got into massive trouble with them and i looked awful now! awww! ):

and pig applied feng you and massage my head!
so so caring!
loves loves loves!

and weekend at BB.
ting came dwn find me!
mad mad mad!
fun at the same time!! :D

today,
had some talks.
study motivational talks.
all was fine until the very emotional part.

just wanna tell ting,
you dun be guilty.
its all from my heart!
dun take it as your fault! :D


alrights,.
ending this post..

p.s: thanks baby for being my pillar of support always.. i love you!

Sylvia!