Friday, April 9, 2010

NICE DAY!

Hellos!

today is a rather great day.
school was bored bored bored to the max.

after school,
came home and got ready to change.
and met pig later.
he was soooooo emo............ ):

then went to his house, he bathed and prepared.
was rather worried cos he nvr uttered anything but remained silent!
was very very touched and relieved when he came and hug me.

dan rested for a while and off to changi airport!
walked to find his sister.

then we went to SWENSENS.
it was to celebrate our 5th month anni.
had a sumptuous meal! :D
very very fun meal!

and also pig very nice, gave me 4 scoops ice cream.
to make me fat fat fat.
and so i am fat fat fat.
and guys dun really like girls to be fat fat fat.
but now i already fat fat fat.
but pig said its ok for me to be fat fat fat.
but i dun think it is good to be fat fat fat.

FML!
FAT MY LIFE!!
`

then the bill come liao.
also bery nice $52+
so next anni on me baby! :D

and we still have to get our couple slippers!
MAD HAPPY!

then we wanted to see see planes.
but we dunno how to walk.
so we took MRT back instead and walk home.
we went shopping for choc and water.
and sent beebee to bus stop.
SWWET GF OR NOT?!?!?

tian jing di yi!
cos bb always send me home! :D

happy advance 5 months my dear!
you made my day, my life!
i love you lots lots lots!
muacks!