Thursday, May 13, 2010

BABY IS MINE!





To my handsome pig~
HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY!

i know its one day later but sorry!
i was busy with you the whole day yesterday!!

Its your birthday but i enjoyed myself a lot too!
happy that you enjoyed your day!

sorry for the awful but awesome cookies!
ok biscuits, ok i dunno wad.
its crappy la!
hahahahaha!

hope you love the external charger!
and yeah.
you can read my mind.
its for you and me to be contactable everytime!

17 liao!
and also!
on the 11th, its our half year!
times passed so fast!
thank you for every little thiings that you do for me!
some are not said.
but deep dwn its so much appreciated!

sorry for all the lil unhappiness!
but its all over!
once again,

i love you this handsome handsome pig!
may all ur wishes comes true!

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!
WO AI NI~


p.s: and thanks NGYUTING for helping out! in both me and my baby's birthday!
i love you too!!!