Thursday, May 27, 2010

dumb.

firstly, if your results are lousier than me then dun come and give nasty comments.
second u may be good but you're bad afterall!
third. ya my results are lousy. how? eat shit?

kena nagged by mum.
no more new phone.
lesser freedom.
more bad things and lesser good things to come.

i failed maths and science and i mean damn terribly.
passed the rest.
with unflying colours.
ISN'T THIS NATURAL?
JUST COME TO ADAPT TO THE EXPRESS STREAM BLA BLA.
the real thing will be on O levels and not this mid year which is going to determine my future.

ARGH!
stoppit.
also my fault lah.

________________________________________________________________

my pig is going to Genting in a few hours time.
awwww sad..
3 days without him around.
could have been with him one.
but o chinese is comin.
i believe there's still chances.

am gonna miss him alot.

he wrote me a simple yet sweet and touching letter.
yeah! will heed everything in it.
GONNA MISS YOU MUCH BEE!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS!
ENJOY AND TAKE CARE LOADS!
MUACKS!