Wednesday, June 23, 2010

kbox you!

Hello everyone,
i had a fun day today!
cos i spent most of my time with beebee! :D

HI EARTHLINGS! :D

early in the morning at 6 o clock,
or should i say, before 6..
pigg smsed me.
it broke my sweet dream!
nah! its a sweet dream but i wun want my marriage like that!
ahahha!
pig are you gonna marry me? :D

then later he told me to get a rest first.
at about 645, he called and told me to prepare.
but i slept for another 15 mins.

so when i got ready, i prepared breakfast for the pig.
sandwiches with bread+ham+cheese+ham+bread.
like that is one set.
i made 3 sets.
faster say i good!
and i put inside boxes and walked to bus stop.
reached and saw pig there!

then bus-ed back to his house.
reached he bathed and sleep!
i slept too!
i guessed i was really too tired.
and then slept for about 4 hours?
and wwoke up.
didn't wake bee up since he tonned.
i just played and walked around.
and eventually called him wake up cos i dunno wad i can do la!
haha!

wrestled with him!
and we challanged hu say sxlq first!!
then we see who can bear with itchy-ness!!
obviously none can! ahahs!
i am getting stronger and stronger! :D
baby said so too! ^^

so had wonton noodles!
YUMS!

and soon after, went home.

fnn-ed and talking with baby now!

the couple ring is on my finger now!
RING FINGER YO!
JEALOUS?

tmr going k with baby!
wooooooooooooo!
gonna have fun liao!

miss baby lots lots lots!!