Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This was taken that day when my aunt danced!
my aunt is the 2nd one with the red cloth.
the aunty behind here was the most ugly weird and kua zhang dancer.
LOL!
(well, i think you can tell! )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

my pig gave me something when he went Genting.

this helloo kitty bendable pen.
genting hardly sells HK stuffs.
thanks baby!
love it.
its not for writing on paper.
its for us to draw on each other.!
:D


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is/are wad baby bought for us! :D
he bought us a couple hp chain! :D
normally, a guy wun buy this kinda thing for girl one!
wad more its cartoony one!
but i really love it.
green for baby and pink for me! (:

and the body has BEE stripes.
it means BEEBEE! :D
awww!
love you bee!

thank you also for the famous amos.
on behalf of my sisters too!

(: