Thursday, July 22, 2010

I can never forget the first day we met and had our breakfast macdonald!
I can never forget the days u fetch me from work even when we are not together..
I can never forget the first time we went sentosa!
I can never forget the days spent in chalets even when we were not together!
I can never forget the moments when I needed to sms u!
I can never forget the sandwich I made for you.
I can never forget what happened in the eleventh November!
I can never forget the first time we held hand!
I can never forget the night we exchanged goodbye kiss!
I can never forget the paranormal activity we watched!
I can never forget the first month we celebrated, with twilights and all!
I can never forget the nights we ton!
I can never forget the kukup trip we've gone!
I can never forget how we challenged each other to peel prawns!
I can never forget the day u played the arcade machine basketball!
I can never forget the times we craved fr chocolate waffles, day in and day out!
I can never forget my favorite drink passionfruitbtea was introduced by you!
I can never forget how we chiong 201 prawn noodle! But now it's wonton mee we are after!
I can never forget how we shared a drink on the table!
I can never forget how I played basketball with you!
I can never forget I once played street fighter on the com with you!
I can never forget how we played truth or dare!
I can never forget how we played wrestling!
I can never forget so many love songs u sang!
I can never forget the first time we went ktv!
I can never forget how we webcammed with funny faces!
I can never forget your smiling faces!
I can never forget I'm your mogu tai tai!
I can never forget I belong to Stanley ong!
I can never forget every good things about you!!

I wish to forget all the sad things we have!
I wish to forget ur sad face!
I wish to forget ....