Wednesday, August 18, 2010

good or bad?

Hello world,

thanks beebee for posting for me ytd!
i'm alright and i'm happy!
to have you around always! :D

my purpose in blogging today is to say that,
I'm very happy to have achieved A1 for my o's chinese today!
it wouldn't have happened without the support of all the chinese teachers in school!
:D

it is suppose to be a very happy news which will get me in high spirits the whole day.
but apparently the happiness kinda died shortly after.
being an A1 student, many ppl are kinda attituding...

nasty words like...
"A1 proud ah", "A1 student", "dun hao lian la" and all are being heard the whole day!

being a friend is like.. being happy for his/ her happiness..
sharing all weals and woes.
not.. being unhappy about his/her happiness..

furthermore, friends do not SUAN and SUAN the whole day!
and not linking EVERY LITTLE THING TO A1!
sorry, its irritating..

sad to say,
i'm very very tired of hearing A1..
now, A1 is all past tense..
so hopefully, o level MT gossips just stop once and for all.

sorry i just need to rant here!
its my blog so i'm not going to freaking care who's gonna read this.

Thanks to Stanley baby, Yu ting and Wee Yin for hearing me rant!
if not i might just go crazy!

and also, congrats to Wee Yin for A1..
Ting, retake okay!
u can do better! :D

the rest, your problems!

lastly,
STANLEY PIGGGG!
I MISS YOU!
I NOW YOU'RE ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO WEEKENDS!
MUACKS!