Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello everyone,
for a short update as well as "pictures finally!"

today early in the morning,
bee smsed at 5 plus and we woke up..
prepared and then met pig downstairs..
sorry uh pig!
i was late!!

then had a very enjoyable morning slacking at the void deck!
oh ya..
went his house on the weekends..
wasn't feeling so good.
but i wanna thanks bee for taking care of me unconditionally.
rubbing my tummy till they dun hurt and all!
make me feel so relieved and recovered instantly.

even when i'm not with him..
he would sms me to see if i'm alright.
and panic when i dun reply..
and he'll call and tell me to take care!
the right guy for me!

muacks!

okays!

that's LOVE! :D
.
.
.
.
.


took some phones with some iphone app..
some turned out nice..
some was okay! :D






as you can see i'm very in love with my G2 pens.
i have a collection of them! ahahs!
random!

.
.
.
.
DUCKY!
.
.
.

Bee played coin while i played cookies.
purposely screenshot this! :D
1111..
eleventh is a very important number!
the next eleventh is coming real soon!
our 10 months is coming! :D
.
.
.


and of course, my sweet baby never fails to forget my likes.
awwwww!
this screenshot really cheered me up :D
cos its his phone and its HELLO KITTY!
although its there for a shortwhile..
so cuteeee!

JAILBREAK NOW!!!
.
.
.
.
.

last but not least..
this is from him!
and i just edited the frame..
the master artpiece is in the center! :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seen what an iPhone can do?
so many apps, so many functions!
so what are you waiting for?
GET ONE NOW!

hahhahhaas!
this is stupid! .
.
.
.
ending off with,
STANLEY ONG!
NOTHING CAN REPLACE YOU!