Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello world,

today was a rather pleasant day..
or no!

early in the morning,
i woke up and looked at the sky..
it was RED.
it meant... heavy rain soon!

so i was right and it rained cats and dogs like no one's business.
7.20 and i was still at home!

was about to go out and pig smsed me to wear PE.
he's very attentive to my welfare and my needs and care every little small thing about me..
that's why i love him so much! ^^

headed out and the rain was so big and the umbrella so small!
so got drenched especially my shoes.
all wet..

damn disgusted...

okays.. oral at 2pm!
wasn't as nervous as last year..
can even joke at the very last moment with the examiner! :D
pass liao pass liao!
wooo!


Sat is here liao!
hehe!
gonna spend time with pig, playing, studying!

alrights,
wanna end my post here ~

muacks to baby!