Monday, September 27, 2010

hello, my 4 teeth fell!

Hello,

I'm at home now!
because i plucked 4 teeth ytd ):

for some who have not known,
i'm going for braces tmr!
yeah!

very mentally prepared..
for the pains, the gaowei-ness, the no hard foods and all..
but its a very good chance for me to shou xia lai!
hopefully i will!!!

went to the clinic ytd and then, it was like...
a very scary moment/atmosphere...
while waiting still can hear the drills which everyone is scared of!

then after that, my turn..
Dr Ng my dentist kept asking me to relax and relax..
and he shot the ma zui yao anesthetic or smth into my mouth!
4 times eh!
imagine 4 injections in your mouth!
and what more injections are the most dreadful thing ever..
then after that it started to take effect and i feel like my whole mouth is like....
very swollen and i asked mum... and she said it was...
and the next thing i know i cannot talk properly and the dentist returned.
and then he started to get his pluck teeth tools..
like a plier or smth and i shut my eyes immediately..
damn scared and i was shivering a lot alot!
mum even had to hold my leg..

then he plucked very hard twisting and turning.. pulling and pushing and all!
i swear it was still pain even though already numb!

finally and horribly, it all ended...
the first thing the doctor did was to stuff many gauze..
then he looked at my eye..
and he said... dun go out and scold me okay!!
LOL!

went out and sisters were like laughing...
mum hugged me and said i was brave...
wooooooooo!
ITS PAIN OKAY!
I ONLY ACT ONE STRONG!
MY HEART WAS LIKE DROWNED IN A POOL OF TEARS!

not that bad la huh!
tuesday is the main thing!
so be prepared to see my mouth got smth..
if its bad then i will refuse to talk until i''m comfortable^^

oh ya..
you can't really tell that i'm short of 4 teeths by talking to me now..
cos is not obvious!

okays!

----------------------------------------------------------------

missing baby badly badly now!
i can't wait for friday!
i love you pig!
thanks for all the sacrifices!

oh yeah, he's like using kitty's iphone cover..
oh ya.. i talked about it!
i think no man would!
he's a real man!

wooooooooooooooo!

zui zi ni! ^^