Friday, October 1, 2010

BABY JIA YOU! WO AI NI!

Hello everyone!
this post is on nothing but only my beloved STANLEYOWZ~!

morning din go sch!
so after sch, pig came to find me!
i pasted fake nails on my real nails and i cannot do many things~!
hahahahhas!

then we cabbed back and pig have to carry my bag home!
and then wait for him to bathe and bla bla!
brought lappy along....
and then we first listened music while baby was doing his art!
woooooooo!
can see beebee drawing improve le! (:

after that he proceededto play blackshot while i slept!
but i just can't sleep cos gun sounds was going on!
so, i wake up and played plants vs zombie!
wahhhhhhhaaaaa!

and and and,
because of my braces, i need to take extra care of my mouth!
and this inculdes putting a soft wax inside at the tip of the braces...
so that it wun cause sucha great friction and cause more ulcers! ):
thus everything was done by my pig!
from cutting the wax, sticking the wax to the braces and sprinkling the watermelon frost!
he's like, so helpful!
if i thank him, he gonna say, tian jing di yi de! (:

after that bee had to prepare for tuition!
so i just played bubble games...
and then when he finished bathing and all,
we webcammed!
u can see those pics below later on, but you can see my puffy cheeks!
i din show my braces!
but there's a picture of me in it later on! ^^

then after that, we really had to go!
wait for bus and it ran away!
how "nice"!

so we cabbed and on the way its so sad!
cos i cannot see the pig for days already! ):

next week jiu shi beebee's n level liao!
beebee jia you!
just one whole week!
and freedom is urs!

how i envy him!
GOOD LUCK TO MY DEAREST BABY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
some pics!!!!!!












.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

well, u can't really tell!
so ya!!!!