Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I love my pig!

It's gonna be maths paper two soon!
I'm kinda panicking and of cos I did study. I never tool maths so seriously before. I really hope to just get a c6! Min!!!!!

Just had a talk with Mdm Zhang. She's really a good teacher. And I always call her guzheng mama! Lol!
She knows about me and ongong Liao(; and he's rather supportive of us!

Many teachers have known about us! Lol!!!

Hope that like what she said, baby can go up sec 5! He have the mentality of promoting! That is half the success(:
I will pei him on the results day, be it good or bad!
I will want him to know that no matter what I'm still here! Ahahas! Love baby pig lots!!!

And recently, I keep having a thought of keeping just 1 hamster. The thought is so bad that I spend mins outside a pet shop looking at the cages, foods etc! I want to learn how to touch n carry it without being afraid.

And most importantly, I want to keep it and love and care for it, not kill it!

Best wishes,
Sylvia