Sunday, October 17, 2010

you gave me unconditional love!

Dear Stanley baby,
this is the first pic we took in uni!
sadly/gladly, its our last!

you're sucha sweet bf!
see, you're still carrying my bag with so many things on ur hand!
and it lasted all the way home!
and on the grad day, i rmb how u helped me take food!
and soft foods for me(:

You never failed to think about me, about my well being!
even on the day i worked for ur mum, we were cold...
but u did not fail to think that i can only eat soft things!

these 11 months, I really really felt very blessed and happy!
even when i meet you, 9/10 go ur house, its still very fun!
and i think u and i prefer indoors rather than outdoors(:

nowadays, i keep making u angry, hurting your feelings...
i am very petty, silly, sad at times...
but you never mind about them and cheered me up all the time!
u just do anything u can think of to make me smile and laugh!

and really, you're a very funny guy!
super funny and humorous!
u nvr fail to make me smile..
however, ytd was diff cos i was kinda moody i dunno y!
i'm so sorry!
u just wanted to entertain me!
i know that! i really know and i appreciate it!

we've been quarreling a lot nowadays!
i'm so sorry, i'm always the root of the problem!
its always cos of my eyes!
i know you're sick and tired of all of these already!
i will control bee!

that day left me in such a shock!
):
but, its you, at the end of the day, who cheered me up again!(:

in a month, we'll be going to our 2nd m'sia trip to genting!
i really can't wait!
even if it was to keep staying in the hotel!
i'm waiting to wrestle u in a new environment!
and i'm pretty sure that i might win(:
heeeheee!

ZHEN DE HEN AI NI AH!
ITS UR SMILE THAT IS VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE!
SMILE MORE OFTEN BEEBEE!
WO AI NIIIIIIIIIIII!

MUACKS!

p.s: i miss you pig! (: