Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello everybody!

Happy Birthday to Myself! =D

and also, i wud really want to thanks cliques and friend for celebrating the day with me!
and to those who smsed me
and also in facebook, msn and such...
and those hu post into their blogs....
and those hu bought presents for me...
and those who shook my hands and wished me!
and those hu celebrated in the morning with me!

and the one and only hu shouted happy birthday in th canteen >.< !!

and also.... woke up quite early in the morning and went sku!
dan later most of them were late!
so surprised that kingsley kitty reach so early! =D

haha! and of cos, cut cake alll these!
dan later the cake was nice!
brownie cake!
haha!

and later went to lesson per normal! =D

dan later recess!
jesslyn ho made me ROFL and PS!

after that came home! haha!

ok!

i got no pics!
u cal go to some of them's blog and find it!

bbtc!