Thursday, April 23, 2009

welll, i'm just back from BB! ((; (bukit batok not basketball)

and also, well, scolding from my dad!
from issues long long way back!

ok!
to the open presents thing!

meiqi:
i love your Big Card!
seriously, those words touched my heart...
i want to say a very big big thank you to you!
i dun want you to leave!
but i definitely want you to go into poly!
and strive for better education!
and also....
i love you!♥


Brandon H LO And Kingsley Kitty forever:
thanks for the gifts and i'm surprised guys would get me those stuffs!
haha!
and also.... for the two papaer!
i ROFL-ed upon looking at that!
and thank you both super muchh!!

Isa And Gurleen:
thank you both for the cake!
it was simply delicious!
except that i dunno how to cut the nuts! ((:
the first batch of friend to surprise me with CAKE! =D

DeYuan Gor:
thank you for the kitty pouch and the
LIMITED EDITION TAURUS HELLO KITTY STAMPS!
i swer i will nvr use it!
thank you!! =D

Suzanne sis, Jeanny and Hafika:
Although i'm not really close to you except for suz, still thank you all! =D
dun really expect !!
and also.. SUZANNE!
thanks fortaking my things to wrap it back and give it to me!
and also thanks for putting the receipt in th milk bottle!
$4.10!! i noe ((:

and those who put my big big name up in the blog and msn and stffs!
thank you! =D

and those hu sms-ed me!
special mention to the one who spammed 16 and 160!!
((:

and those hu wish me!

i noe i'm being such a nag to keep thanking like mad!
but i'm really very touched!
especially to my cliques! =D

love you all!

thank you! =D