Friday, June 18, 2010

its a small world afterall!

Hello everyone,

today is Friday, end of weekdays.
this is the week that we all do not have to go back to school for intensives and remedials.

from Tuesday till now as well as tmr,
i have been and is going to spend my days with my dearest boyfriend.
many things we did.
and i've been travelling to and fro east to west everyday.
not that tired because.
NO ROAD IS TOO FAR TO A BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE! LOVES!

am a very very blissful and xing fu girl.

my dearest even painted my nails with some limey colours.
he's quite good at it and quite talented i must admit.
even way better than some girls and me laaa!!
i like. but sadly, due to school next week, gonna remove it this weekend.
sad sad sad.


sometimes,
i think i'm over dependent on him already.
omg!!! like.. counting on him for support if not i might just fall.
just like a pillar of support.
so i just can't be separated from him too longgg!!

alrights,
wun noe when to blog next.
so stay tuned and nuffnang pls!!

love my piggg!!