Tuesday, June 15, 2010

(:

Hello,

I'm at baby's house and i brought my lappy along.
hehe.
just now did nth much.
ate bazhang and then played with the webcammy.

hahas.
above is the pics i taken with my baby pig.
so sweeeeeeeeeeeet~!
some are nice. some are funny.
i like. he like. we like! :D
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.



the very first picture.
pig faces! :D
.
.

my chin area looks very OUT because this is a distorted pic!!
.
.

i think i like this one a lot! heheh!
i like i like! :D
.
.

pig gave the ah beng poseeee!!! .


.
.

i told him black and white.
old old one.
so he did a old man cough pose!!
cuteeeee!
.
.

one of the normal ones!!
,
,

we blinked our eyes tgt!
haha! classic lahhh!! :D
.
.

baby looks happy cos green is his fav colour!
fav colour must be extra happy!!
.
.

hahahah!
we took this 3 times to get this pic right cos the other 2,
his eyes were too small!!

.
.

you colour up my life baby!!
:D
.
.
love love you lots! :D
.
.

bai tou dao lao!
geddit?
love love!!
i look so old. ! !
.
.
.

aww! this is also one of my fav!
cos we're kisisng! hahahs!
and my hair suddenly so str8!
like like like!!
.
.

I LAUGHED at this for a very long long time!! .
.
.
.
.
.

big head kiss small head!!
.
.
.
.

whose finger is in whose mouth? :D

.
.

ermm? lovely la of cos! :D
.
.

another classsic picture! hehhe!
distorted with love! :D
.
.
i am just trying to say that i'm taller!!! :D :D :D
.
.
.
.
.
not above 16 pls dun see!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NC 16 only!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!!!
who can take pics like this?!?!?! .
.
.
.
.
.

omg pls dun look at my eyes!
pig dun wanna delete this! HEHE!
.
.
.
.
.

one of my fav too! (:
.
.
.

monkey LO!
.
.
.
VS
.
.
.
.

MONKEY ONG!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

we are hundred!
hundred percent love you baby! :D .
.
.
.
.
,

MONA ONG! :D
.
.
.
.
.'
.

.

OPPS!
.
.
.

cuteee!!!
.
.
.
.

NINJA CADEN!
.
.
.
.
.

caden and carolyn.
.
.
.

monkey poh?
hehe!
.
.
.
.

US!
.
.
.
.

last but not least! :D

enjoyed my day!
going out later!
i love my sleeping beebee! awwwwww!

faster wake up and see this!!