Monday, June 14, 2010

tireds

Hello,

just back from BB.
and of cos, missed my baby lah!!

nth to talk about for my BB trip.
just many stupid things thats about to happen soon.
so, wad to do?

Wednesday my grandma going Shanghai for a week.
Sunday my sisters and cousin going Thailand also for a week.
Sunday mummy going to M'sia. (not sure if i'm following)

everyone is going somewhere.
and i'm left here in the SG going for intensive FNN next week.
but its really alright.
Because at least i have the companion of my baby!!

he's so sweeeeeeeetttt!!

alrights,
gonnna meet him again tmr.
love you baby!!

came across a little thing in chinese.
it says something like..
never bother to explain anything.
because somebody whom understands you do not need it.
ppl who do not understand you, no matter how you explain,
will nvr believe you.
so why explain?